The College of Education, Open, Distance and e-Learning (CEODL)
Research has been made easy with the availability of a well equipped and up-to-date library.
Accommodation is available within the campus premises for convenience
At CEODL you have the opportunity to learn other culture's values which prepares you to work in a culturally diverse environment.
KIU graduation 2011
KIU Chancellor delivering a speech on graduation day.
We expand access to education by offering alternatives to those qualified applicants who are unable to enroll for full time programmes, those facing financial challenges and those who, for various reasons cannot take up residential/fulltime programmes.
1. Are you on the graduation list? - Download 2013 graduation List
2. will take place on the following dates: Dar-es-salaam College (13/12/2013) Main Campus (17/12/2013 and 18/12/2013) - Learn More
3. School practice for In-service Uganda begins on: 17/02/2014
4. FINANCE ONLINE: All continuing students can now view their status on line via FINANCE LINK on the home page of kiu.ac.ug (Main University website). Select “In-service” from the drop down menu.
5. CEODL current students and Alumni please register with the college's alumni online community - Learn More
6. CEODL students can now view their RESULTS online - Learn More
- In-service (Kenya) lectures start on: 25/11/2013
- Distance learniing Face to Face starts: 13/01/2014
- Distance learning frst CAT: 15/01/2014
- Distance learning second CAT: 20/01/2014
- Distance learning lectures end: 22/01/2014
- Examination for distance learning start: 23/01/2014
- Examination for distance learning end: 24/01/2014
- School practice in-service Uganda begins: 17/02/2014
Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 October 2013 07:57