The College of Education, Open, Distance and e-Learning (CEODL)
Fieldwork in Geography 2014
The fieldwork titled “Excursion Tour of the Kampala- Jinja Urban Corridor) held on Saturday 29th March 2014.Learn More...
Research has been made easy with the availability of a well equipped and up-to-date library.
Accommodation is available within the campus premises for convenience
At CEODL you get the opportunity to learn other cultures' values. This prepares you to work in a culturally diverse environment.
YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Visit the Reception & Information Desk
KIU - Exploring the Heights!
We expand access to education by offering alternatives to those qualified applicants who are unable to enroll for full time programmes, those facing financial challenges and those who, for various reasons cannot take up residential/fulltime programmes.
1. Distance Learning Face to Face starts on 11 - May- 2015.
2. FINANCE ONLINE: All continuing students can now view their status on line via FINANCE LINK on the home page of kiu.ac.ug (Main University website). Select “In-service” from the drop down menu.
3. CEODL students can now view their RESULTS online - Learn More
- Distance Learning Face to Face starts on 11 -May- 2015
- Distance Learning 1st CAT begins on 13 -May- 2015
- Online Registration for Regular students is in progress.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 01 April 2015 12:36