The College of Education, Open, Distance and e-Learning (CEODL)
Fieldwork in Geography
Research has been made easy with the availability of a well equipped and up-to-date library.
Accommodation is available within the campus premises for convenience
At CEODL you get the opportunity to learn other cultures' values. This prepares you to work in a culturally diverse environment.
YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Visit the Reception & Information Desk
KIU - Exploring the Heights!
We expand access to education by offering alternatives to those qualified applicants who are unable to enroll for full time programmes, those facing financial challenges and those who, for various reasons cannot take up residential/fulltime programmes.
1. Inservice students Kenya & Uganda report on 14 - Aug - 2015.
2. Regular students report for the new semester on 14 - Aug - 2015.
3. Check your RESULTS online - Learn More
- Inservice Kenya & Uganda report on 14 -Aug- 2015
- Regular/Continuing students on 14 -Aug- 2015
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 August 2015 13:19